Foreigner Advisory Service in Badajoz
From the Council for Foreigners in Badajoz, we provide solutions for foreigners and expatriates from SMEs and freelance companies. We assist in hiring foreign employees through our service and cover all legal, tax and managerial aspects involved in the international appointment of a worker.
A globalized economy requires a large number of companies to be quick to move their employees to meet customer needs, and much more because of Badajoz’s location as a border with Portugal. Foreign and expatriation needs are very complex. Any error in the foreign process that begins with the appointment of an employee can lead to major delays in providing a service, seriously damaging the company’s reputation.
At the same time, immigration administrative processes established to obtain work permits in Spain involve a greater degree of complexity every day. In this sense, the type of work permit applied to a foreign worker determines the tax and social security treatment for the worker and his family members.
Find out what we can do as your
lawyer for foreigners in Badajoz.
- International immigration advice.
- Planning of expatriation and immigration processes.
- Establishment of mobility, expatriation, immigration and immigration policies for a group of professionals in your company.
- Management of all types of work and residence permits in Spain.
- Management of displaced workers as another immigration process.
- Application of international agreements.
- Processing of tax residence and nationality changes.
If you are looking for a professional team with long experience who works as a board for foreigners in Badajoz, as a single service; Contact us without obligation: we are your management and advisor in Badajoz.